Sunday, April 18, 2010

UFM Menu: Bacon, the one that got away.


Our Colorful stand at the Market!  Thank you Jen for your amazing help and steadfast support.  You take such good care of me.

I decided to make some vegan and gluten free products for this event.  I think everyone should be able to enjoy cupcakes, no excuses.  A lot of people came up to me excited that I had things that they could eat on their limited diet.  Many others came up to me and said, "THANK GOD you have non-vegan cupcakes! Give me something with animal in it!... IS THAT BACON?!?"  Not surprisingly the bacon cupcakes sold out first.

I think everyone that came up to the table had an opinion about the bacon cupcakes, both good and bad.   Mostly good though. 

Please see my blog entry for the French Toast Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream and Candied Bacon recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment